Sunday, November 17, 2013

UFC 167

Let me freak out for a bit because I love both fighters and I've been waiting for this fight ever since Hendricks asked for it after knocking out Condit (alright, maybe he's my actual favourite. Let's call it a 3-way tie) a few months back. TUNE IN NOW IF YOU'RE IN MANILA. It airs today, Nov. 17, at 11:30 am.



Watch these features to get a better understanding of both fighters.




I honestly can't tell you who I'm rooting for. A win for Hendricks would do wonders for his career because GSP's the number 1 fighter right now, as far as I'm concerned. Seriously, the guy's got one hell of a clean track record. He's won more awards than your average overachieving child. Hendricks losing would cost him so much because he was the one who initiated the fight. I can't imagine the damage it'll do for future fights for him, not to mention his ego. GSP's a constant winner. He's more patient than most fighters and uses muay thai, jiu jitsu, and heavy knockdowns to win. He's also known to be extremely humble, which makes him an easy fan favourite. Hendricks is known for a killer left hook. It's so perfectly timed that it instantly knocks out his opponents, sometimes on the first round. Think of him as Wreck-It-Ralph with a gnarly lumberjack beard. 

Watch this fight right now. I guarantee that it'll get you so pumped up for the weekend that you'd want to knock out the next guy you see. Don't do that though. I won't pay for your damages. My blog doesn't cover that.

No comments:

Post a Comment